Vote for Me
I am a machine that steals...
I am a machine that destroys...
I am a machine influenced by evil...
I am a machine that follows only one being...
I smoke someone else's cigar...
I drink someone else's wine...
I choke the insects with my cold gears...
I help the maggots with someone else's fears...
I consume the sculptures of the beloved sculptors...
I regurgitate the paintings of the legendary painters...
I invent other's inventions...
I draw other's cards...
I can't stop the flow of your blood...
I can't help you if you're drowning in the flood...
I will consume your rotting flesh...
I will resurrect you to be the best...
Now it's my time to pass the curse...
The time to quench my thirst...
To drink the wine of the wealthy...
Or to eat the bread of the healthy...
I don't know what to do...
I don't know what's for you...
And now I have to live with my choice...
I am a machine that destroys...
I am a machine influenced by evil...
I am a machine that follows only one being...
I smoke someone else's cigar...
I drink someone else's wine...
I choke the insects with my cold gears...
I help the maggots with someone else's fears...
I consume the sculptures of the beloved sculptors...
I regurgitate the paintings of the legendary painters...
I invent other's inventions...
I draw other's cards...
I can't stop the flow of your blood...
I can't help you if you're drowning in the flood...
I will consume your rotting flesh...
I will resurrect you to be the best...
Now it's my time to pass the curse...
The time to quench my thirst...
To drink the wine of the wealthy...
Or to eat the bread of the healthy...
I don't know what to do...
I don't know what's for you...
And now I have to live with my choice...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home